Monday, August 11, 2008

Dreamer's Response: Dream #2

I really enjoyed Sarah's comments on this dream, and I felt they were on the mark. She mentioned that the setting is inspirational, that the children are uninhibited, and that the witness makes the choice to follow the children right down into the center of the pool at the bottom of the waterfall. And here is the most important part: that the dream is about deciding to follow one's bliss.

I very recently made the decision to finally do what my heart has been asking me to do for a long time. And while it's a bit too soon to share this with the wide world, I will tell you that I have already started down the path and it feels amazing.

So, for me, this dream was saying, "Here, this is what you are capable of. You can follow those children down into the earth, you can flow like the water, you can enjoy adventure. And although it might look scary at first, you will be rewarded with amazing things." I had this dream several weeks ago, and I'm glad that I took its advice.

More dreams to come.

AND: if you would like to have your dream featured here for others to comment on, please email me.

No comments: